Immigrant and Refugee Assistance Fund
- Provide grants to charitable organizations in New Mexico that support immigrants and refugees
- As a follow-up to the statement by NM Jewish communal organizations and clergy in support of refugees and immigrants, the Jewish Community Foundation board created this fund in May 2017
Proposed use of the funds:
- Support needs of immigrants and refugees such as:
- Legal assistance (family stability)
- Education/workforce development/employment opportunities (economic security)
- Social services (health & safety)
How to Donate: Make check payable to Jewish Community Foundation of NM; indicate Immigrant & Refugee Assistance Fund in memo.
If you’d like to be updated on JCF’s grant making from the fund, provide us with your email address.
5520 Wyoming Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109